Audio files are a popular medium for people to stay up to date with new books, to learn new skills, be entertained, find motivation in all aspects of life and more. Whether you are a musician, a teacher, or a writer at some point in time you will likely decide to include digital audio files of your work so people can pay and simply download your creations rather than wait in the mail for a physical cd.
Praise for Digital Audio Files
With digital audio files, there is no cd cover….no art…no physical item to hold in your hand. Instead, it is in the simplicity and remarkable convenience where the beauty lies. It is in the ability to sunbathe on the beaches of Brazil while listening to the newest music from home. It is the ability to close one’s eyes, relax and tune in your ears to learn a new skill or be entertained with a story. It is in the fact that cell phones are rarely created nowadays without the ability to play music whenever and wherever you please.
How to Sell Audio Files on Your Website (Step by Step Guide):
1. The first step is coming up with a domain name. This should be something that is easy to remember and type into the address bar. It is generally recommended to avoid symbols and numbers whenever possible. Short and memorable is best.
2. Once you have your domain name, you must see if it is available by going to any domain name service online and typing in your choice. If it is not available, then you will usually be given some alternative options.
3. Purchase your domain name and a web hosting service. There are literally thousands of web hosts available to choose from. Look around, read reviews and then make a choice. You can always change.
4. Buy and install music vendor software, which allows you to sell your audio files on your website.
5. Begin playing with your software and add individual tracks and entire albums.
Learn more about Music Vendor Software for your website at iDevSpot.